Looking for a Youth/Music Worker
We are searching for a part-time Youth Worker to guide our youth under the supervision of the English Minister Daniel Jackson. Though not a requirement, the candidate may also serve our music team and thus fill the role of Youth/Music Worker.
Job Description: Youth/Music Worker
The following apply to the Youth Worker role:
- Coordinate and lead all aspects of the youth Sunday School;
- Oversee and lead the fortnightly Friday night youth event;
- Meet with the English minister regularly for debriefing and strategizing;
- When possible, take part in other youth related events;
- Be an active participant in the life of the church.
- Coordinate the weekly music team, including scheduling performers and practice;
- Two times a month, take part in the music team of the English Ministry through weekly practice and performance in the Sunday worship service.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact Daniel Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org.